Management software for plant engineering
Several man-years of program work and the know-how of experienced engineers have gone into the program development of BIMASWEBBIMASWEB is continuously developed further. This has resulted in a high level of acceptance of the program among users.
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
Your advantages at a glance
- High efficiency and low operating costs
- Shared, simultaneous, and secure use of data by all project stakeholders.
- Easy installation and uncomplicated operation
- Management of associated documents
- User administration (group rights/user assignment per project)
- Multilingual interfaces (DE/EN as standard, PL/FR, etc. optional)
- Capture of the welding details of the assembly drawing
(welding plan positions)
- Recording of all welding and testing specifications for the project (preparation of the welding and testing plan).
- Recording the qualifications of the welding and testing personnel of the participating companies.
- Recording and documenting the welds, anneals and NDT tests performed.
- Welding plan related preparation of welding and testing customer documentation (final documentation, document management).
- Status report on progress and quality documentation of the work performed (monitoring).
- Provide project management with up-to-date information to optimize quality and performance.
- Target and actual status of the production status can be displayed graphically. Emerging bottlenecks and deviations from the plan are thus detected at an early stage.